Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Corenat Rovarnus
Meroy
6 posters

The 'so guys how's it been' thread

Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tohsaka

The 'so guys how's it been' thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'so guys how's it been' thread

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:32 pm

You...you just erased everything from both manuals....I dunno how to feel about this Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Action points is certainly more dynamic than the bog standard move+attack.
    Aelms, read Tower of God. Do it. DOO EEET!!!! What is your problem with Manhwa?
    Stuff I've watched recently: Watamote, Danganronpa, Leverage season 5, Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya, this really bloodbathy-rapey korean movie called "I Saw The Devil"
    Stuff I've watched not so recently: Iron Man 3, Prometheus, Stargate Universe
    Watching anime feels kinda weird and embarrassing now so I've kinda strayed away to more American stuff. I've picked up The Battle for Wesnoth once more, to complete a trifecta with Minecraft and LoL. That reminds me, I still have yet to fight alongside Aelms on the fields of justice.
    Also, BEATORICHE!!!!

Last edited by Corenat Rovarnus on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kaede
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

The 'so guys how's it been' thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'so guys how's it been' thread

Post by kaede Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:52 pm

I have the originals still on a separate file, just in case. Also have been looking for an anime and a few cartoons to watch, tried watching Carnival Phantasm again but got bored with the art design, finished Fate/Zero, and am going to start watching Hataraku Maou-sama! because it looks hilarious and reminds me of my first job at Carls JR.

Also FUCK CAPCOM! IN ONE DAY THEY RAPED MY CHILDHOOD AND MY ADULT LIFE! Making Breath of Fire 6 a touch enabled rpg for IOS smartphones and PC, and making Monster Hunter into what looks like a fucking card game!

http://www.bof6.jp/pc/

http://www.mh-hq.jp/pc/
    Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Post by Aelms Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:32 pm

New anime sucks dick Japan why you make bad animu all the time. (Love Lab is pretty fucking funny though)

@Corenat

WHAT IS MY PROBLEM WITH MANHUA YOU ASK? it ugly (ill read it sometime since everyone and their onii-chans are telling me to read it)

We did play League together we both fed.

@kaede

You make me realise that I don't actually play that many games. My repertoire: Pokemon games, League, craptons of hours on Osu! grinding for an S, VNs... and thats pretty much it.

Best of luck with your game ^_^
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:04 am

Aelms wrote:We did play League together we both fed.
    But that was so long ago man, we gotta do it again
    Aelms wrote:
    You make me realise that I don't actually play that many games. My repertoire: Pokemon games, League, craptons of hours on Osu! grinding for an S, VNs... and thats pretty much it.
    Wow, I thought I wasn't a real gamer, but that is a nice base of comparison to confirm that I am.*
    Aelms have you played Crucis or the original Fatal/Fake? I would've thought everyone on this board did.

*I made a list of every non-flash commercially released game I've ever played and thought it looked short but I did compact all the series and franchises together. Along with other stuff, I can share some screenshots if you dare o.O
    Aelms

Post by Aelms Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:01 pm

As far as I know, no one really visits this board anymore. I have Meroy and Corenat on my friends list in League but that's about it.

I really want to reconnect with some of the board members (Kaede, Jad, Lucid) so if anyone ever feels like just having a chat or something and happens to have an account on League (NA server), hit me with a friend request. I pretty much use the same name everywhere I go.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:42 pm

kaede doesn't play league, Jad and Lucid play on EU server or something :( You can always come to my forum, its kinda dead right now but I'm trying to rustle up a CYOA thing
    kaede
    kaede

Post by kaede Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:01 pm

I have a Leauge account, never played though, but I'm thinking of starting.
    Jad
    Jad

Heaven's Feel 6 : Wanderer

Post by Jad Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Well i'm playing lol on EUW so if anyone wants to play or something add me
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Watching Kill la Kill right now and playing Team Fortress 2 again. I'm also teaming up with numerous people (kaede, darkgenesis from my forum) in the RPG making shindig
    Jad
    Jad

Post by Jad Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:58 pm

Watching that too but i don't really like it.
    Log Horizon FTW Very Happy
    Meroy

Heaven's Feel 7 : Shounen
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Matou

Post by Meroy Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:38 am

Hai guys
    I'm still waiting for that huge party at Jad's place :(
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:42 am

What? What party
    Meroy

Post by Meroy Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:04 pm

We were supposed to group at Jad's place and drink for a week.
    Aelms

Post by Aelms Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:07 am

Has everyone moved on now?

I still check this place every now and then and laugh at how stupid I used to be.
    Jad
    Jad

Post by Jad Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Same here, have this forum bookmarked and made 3-4 back-ups of it Smile
    Eh the good old times.
    kaede
    kaede

Post by kaede Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:42 am

Some pretty good times were had in this forum, stories here even inspired me to do a grail war with my tabletop group.

Also reminder UBW anime starts next week.

Edit: and it started, get it subbed in english on horriblesubs.info/
    Aelms

Post by Aelms Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:13 pm

This might be the best season of anime I've followed in the last 4 years. Psycho-Pass S2 and UBW remake both airing and I can't even say that they're clearly besting the competition. What a time to be alive.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:00 pm

soup gaiz
    Aelms

Post by Aelms Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Imma getting a free champ and skin man
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:01 pm

I already had Morgana, and this is the lamest of the victorious skins so far. I wish they'd made it for another.
    Aelms

Post by Aelms Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:17 am

明けましておめでとう~

We all still alive and well?
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:13 am

I fell down a well, does that count? Elo reset sux pretty hard, I'm back in the dregs of silver. Currently waiting for Parasyte, UBW, and Agents of Shield to resume later this year.
    kaede
    kaede

Post by kaede Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:49 pm

Sup people who still look at here, thought I'd give a quick update on my life.

Last month I moved out of my parents house and decided to trade the nice cool desert of california (I miss that ocean breeze ocean T.T), for the hot uncomfortable desert of nevada. Rent is cheap though (~750 a month) for a manufactured home so I don't have to worry about being homeless. Starting work again on 03/11 after a mandatory 3 week vacation and I have to ask, how do some people go so long doing nothing?! I was bored out of my mind with nothing to do but play visual novels and games for almost two weeks because I had no internet! Anyway, my dogs, Beatrice and Haruka, are being brought by my brother tomorrow, so I'll finally have some company.(Its really creepy living in a house by yourself after living in a house with six people and five animals)

Anyway hope to talk to you guys more often.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:14 am

What's up, all 9000 of my adoring fans! That's right, I have returned to this mortal plane just to give you mere insects another one of the tiniest morsels of what it is like to live even one second in the shoes of my glorious deific existence.

Last week I brokered a multi-triillion dollar contractual agreement between Big oil, OPEC, NAFTA, Sillicon Valley, the Mayo Clinic, UNICEF and of course the Hong Kong triads establishing the production of gasoline powered computing, a lasting world peace, and the cure to every single type of metastatic cancer. I also got married to 13 beautiful men, women, and transexuals, moved into my new skyscraper penthouse on Mars with my private collection of 500 endangered species including some thought to be extinct for millennia, and have had 37 children and 65 grandchildren thus far. Boy, do passenger pigeon-dodo hybrids look beautiful wandering about Mons Olympus!

Anyway, I hope you guys keep worshipping my feet.
    Meroy

Post by Meroy Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:18 pm

I'm feeling kind of nostalgic finding this while looking at my bookmarks...
    Checked last online date for most of you, and I really don't expect much of an answer.
    I guess I'll try checking this once or twice a week for the rest of the summer to see if anyone still exists.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content