Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Suggestion to Hasten Battles

Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Suggestion to Hasten Battles Empty Suggestion to Hasten Battles

Post by Lucid Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:08 am

Vampire Hunt is gonna have a battle tactics option so we can speed up the battles if the players can't make posts fast enough for some reason. But I was wondering if we could apply that to this game in some sense. If a person can't make a battle post in 48 hours when his turn starts GMs can make a post instead taking in account the players best interet and what kind of actions the player has used previously. Game-masters wouldn't abuse what they know about the enemy and strike their weakest point unless the player who hasn't posted has already figured that out.
    Belmont
    Belmont

Heaven's Feel 7 : Collector
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Traveler

Suggestion to Hasten Battles Empty Re: Suggestion to Hasten Battles

Post by Belmont Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:12 am

I believe I did suggest something similar a while ago when we were discussing how to speed up events. I still think it is a good idea because it would help speed up the event in case a player is unavailable.
    Capitalist Pig

Heaven's Feel 7 : Matou

Post by Capitalist Pig Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:00 am

BUT, I know from experience of playing chess against myself, it's very VERY difficult to ignore what you already know about your enemy's tactics. It will ALWAYS give the afk person an edge, no matter how slight, and that would be rewarding them for disappearing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:10 am