Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Optional Rules Voting

Poll

What rules you want in the game?

[ 5 ]
    Optional Rules Voting Bar_left45%Optional Rules Voting Bar_right [45%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Optional Rules Voting Bar_left45%Optional Rules Voting Bar_right [45%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Optional Rules Voting Bar_left0%Optional Rules Voting Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Optional Rules Voting Bar_left9%Optional Rules Voting Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Optional Rules Voting Empty Optional Rules Voting

Post by Lucid Sun May 23, 2010 2:05 am

Your time to vote for some optional rules for the game. Karma system makes the game more fair but isn't really neccessary if you think everybody will stay true to their character. Time Limit makes the game effectively shorther, as this is a forum RP it's going to take a while to finish. Quick Battle speeds things up, doesn't really have any bad sides.

Karma System
    Karma system that enforces players to role-play their possible defects and staying true to their servants personality. Basically if you neglect those things bad random events might happen.

Time Limit
    The Holy Grail War lasts for 14 days. After that a bad end starts progressing and will eventually end the game if the players don't act upon it.

Quick Battle
    Used when battling against weak opponents like some familiars.
    Jad
    Jad

Heaven's Feel 6 : Wanderer

Optional Rules Voting Empty Re: Optional Rules Voting

Post by Jad Sun May 23, 2010 2:32 am

Karma system and Time Limit
    But for the time limit i would recommend a third party rather than everyone dying.
    Like other magicians from around the world sensed the holly grails magical power and start coming to investigate
    (some know what it is and want to destroy/use it others just come out of curiosity to investigate the phenomenon).
    These people can hinder or help your progression in the game depending on some choices you take when you first met them (depending on their intentions).
    Guess it will be more of a hard work for the Game Masters.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Post by Lucid Sun May 23, 2010 4:24 am

Jad wrote:Karma system and Time Limit
    But for the time limit i would recommend a third party rather than everyone dying.
    Like other magicians from around the world sensed the holly grails magical power and start coming to investigate
    (some know what it is and want to destroy/use it others just come out of curiosity to investigate the phenomenon).
    These people can hinder or help your progression in the game depending on some choices you take when you first met them (depending on their intentions).
    Guess it will be more of a hard work for the Game Masters.
    The Holy Grail War is monitored well so not just any magus could come there and start doing random stuff. I didn't say that everybody would die when the 14 day time limit is over. I just the story starts to progress towards Bad End and something bad will happen which ends the Holy Grail War unless people start acting. I wouldn't really want to RP that many NPCs if not necessary.
    Xenovent
    Xenovent

Heaven's Feel 6 : The Medium

Post by Xenovent Sun May 23, 2010 7:32 am

I vote for karma and Time limit too

Karma, because nobody likes a godmoder, and time limits is good because I know from experience that the thing that kills RP the worst is just dragging it out forever. Plus it can be supported in-character because something like the Holy Grail War lasting for more than two weeks is bound to cause some crazy things to happen.
    Father Vincent

Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor

Post by Father Vincent Sun May 23, 2010 8:27 am

Xenovent wrote:I vote for karma and Time limit too

Karma, because nobody likes a godmoder, and time limits is good because I know from experience that the thing that kills RP the worst is just dragging it out forever. Plus it can be supported in-character because something like the Holy Grail War lasting for more than two weeks is bound to cause some crazy things to happen.

This.
    kaede
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede Sun May 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Karma and time limit.

Karma because there should be consequences for all actions be them good or bad and time limit because if you drag things out people will lose interest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content