Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules Finished

Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Rules Finished Empty Rules Finished

Post by Lucid Sun May 23, 2010 1:35 am

Rules are finally finished. You can find all the game rules on the Rules section of this forum. Now it's the moment for you to ask all questions you have abou the system. There might have been things I forgot or didn't explain properly in which case it's the duty of you players to clear things up. I'm going to try contact people to hurry with their master concepts. Once you have all the neccessary things on your character sheet send me a PM or something so I can check your character.

Things that still need to be done.
    1. Recruit enough players. We still need one or two more. If we can't get any I'll RP the missing characters.
    2. Plot for the game. I have lots of ideas so it should be interesting. Now that I've finished with all the rules I can finally focus on that part. It should be finished in few days.
    3. As noted above going through all the rules and re-writing all unclear rules and adding new rules that you players things are important.

6th Heaven's Feel is upon us!

Last edited by Lucid on Thu May 27, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Rules Finished Empty Re: Rules Finished

Post by Lucid Wed May 26, 2010 8:28 am

Oi oi people. Only one person asked for character check so far? I was kinda hoping we could get this things rolling by 5th day of next month or so but it's going kinda slowly. I'll hurry up with the plot for the game and you guys hurry with the characters, onegai ne?
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Thu May 27, 2010 3:30 am

Nice going. Four people have sent their character to be checked already.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:43 am