Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Merry Christmas!!!

Jad
    Jad

Heaven's Feel 6 : Wanderer

Merry Christmas!!! Empty Merry Christmas!!!

Post by Jad Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:13 am

Merry Christmas!!! 2012_12_24_548597
    If a big fat man comes in red pajamas and throws you in a sack and kidnaps you, then please stay calm.
    Because I asked Santa to bring everyone over :)
    Merry Christmas.

Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Merry Christmas!!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Post by Lucid Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:05 am

Happy holidays guys.
    Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Post by Aelms Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:06 am

Can't believe I missed my chance to post in this thread. Were there any holiday experiences you guys have to share?

One highlight for me was watching the film "The Life of Pi" which I consider to be the best film I've ever watched. While philosophical in nature, it was directed to be enjoyable regardless of whether you recognise its deeper elements. I highly recommend all of you to take a look ^_^

Also met up with an old friend for some catching up and shits and giggles.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tohsaka

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Boo hoo, I missed my chance to post in this thread, even though by "chance" I really mean "In a timely manner"
    One highlight for me was watching the films "The Hobbit" and "avengers the and DVD marvel's walt disney" which really changed my philosophical view of existentialism and Laurence Fishburne.

Kaede's generous brother gifted me some retro RPGs on steam, and I publicly express my gratitude here for the luck of the draw.
    I also received a bundle of gifts on New Year's Day from my relatives in Australia. Unfortunately I probably will be barred from using boomerangs in the next Nerf club battle.

It seems no one has brought up the age-old ritual of making a New Year's "Resolution", as if any sort of resolution will take place. My personal resolution is fairly simple and does not involve body weight: I resolve to be more aggressive in all interactions. So I'd like to know what yours were.

To top Jad, here is an even less relevant but appealing New Year's picture for your viewing pleasure:
    completely safe for work, only in spoilers because its large:
    In other news my friend was attempting to start up a Mafia game at http://churchofproz.forumotion.net/t1222-mafia
    but it fell flat, why not boost the poll results and surprise him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content