Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Day 9 movements

kaede
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Day 9 movements Empty Day 9 movements

Post by kaede Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:22 am

Master:
    [Kaede] Day [Area 12]: Search the church for any documents detailing strange occurrences during the current war. [Gather Information 4]
    [Kaede] Night [Area 12]: Search through church looking for records on the puppeteer from two nights ago [Gather information 4]
    Servant:
    [Kaede] Day [Area 5]: Try and locate the source of the bounden barrier. Prana concealment active
    [Kaede] Night [Area 1]: Continue investigating for the source of the bounded barrier. Prana concealment active
    Companion:
    [Kaede] Day [Area 10]: Finishes gathering information on the current Einzbern master and a phone number to call him. [Gather information: 9]
    [Kaede] Night [Area 12]: Search through church records about the previous HGW. [Gather information: 9]
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Day 9 movements Empty Re: Day 9 movements

Post by Lucid Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Day Servant: Assassin notices somebody tailing him. It's a familiar with the shape of a wolf. It's of very high quality and she is not sure how long it has been following her. Assassin quickly disposes of it.

The barrier covers the whole city, but looking for its source seems not possible yet. Hour by hour she feels as if something is growing inside the field but it's too faint to track down.

Last edited by Lucid on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Day Master
    As you search trough the empty Church, you come across some inetersting hand-written documents.

Page #1 Translated
    It's a silly idea I came up with. After reading some gaming blogs I have this sudden urge to try writing something down as well. Maybe it'll help me sort out my thoughts about the current situation of the war too.

Last night the last servant was summoned, don't remember who it was. I should have probably taken some notes on the summoning order but oh well. All 7 servants have been summoned however. Everything seems to have gone normally with the summonings.
    I'm not sure of the identities of the masters yet, as they haven't come to report to me. I suspect that Matou, Tohsaka and Einzbern are guaranteed masters. It's a mess really. The supervisor of the last war went missing and couldn't fill in the Church for details of the war. I'm not even sure how this new war came to be.

I asked some favors from my contacts and they didn't find any major names involved in setting this up. A part of the page is missing.

14th of December 2023
    Vincent

Page #4 Translated
    I think I have already found what I came looking from this war. The necessary tools to achieve my purpose. To bring them down.

But on other topic one of the masters came looking for shelter. I'm surprised Einzbern was the first one to lose. He said his servant Rider was killed by Berserker. From what I gathered Einzbern have been the ones to prepare some kind of vessel for the grail. There are still some missing details I should know about this war but I'm starting to get the general picture.
    Words Magnus Einzbern, Rider class Xana, Tohsaka and Berserker are listed next to the paragraph.

I questioned him about the civilian companion Matou reported. He said she was killed by Tohsaka as well. I'm not sure if that's the truth but that would make my job easier. Before falling asleep on the church bench he said he'll answer other questions I might have tomorrow.

17th of December 2023
    Vincent

Page #5 Short Version
    Sabers master goes on offense. Encounter with Archer but Archer escapes the battle after weakening Saber.
    Tohsaka and Matou patrol in party and force Saber and his master to use command seal to escape.
    Find out that two Einzberns are participating in the war. One acting as a host for something and one as a master.
    Magnus Einzbern is the one who lost his servant previous day. He dissappeared from the Church after answering few questions.

18th of December 2023
    Vincent
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Companion Day
    Data on Einzbern
    Has lived most of his life on Fuyuki City raised by person Tsukino Ayane. Ayane seems to have a connection to the previous Einzbern master as well.
    As the current Einzbern wasn't raised by the Einzbern, he was named Tsukino Yuuki. No data of where and how he has learned thaumaturgy.

Spoiler:
    kaede
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:59 am

Edit to companion night movements.

[Kaede] Night [Area 9]: Gather information on Magnus Einzbern and Tsukino Ayane. [Gather information: 9]
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:03 am

Asssassin: Source is growing and growing. By tomorrow it'll be possible to track it down.
    Master: You can't find anything of importance.

Companion: Tsukino Ayane is a normal civilian living on Fuyuki City. You find her living adress and phone number.
    Magnus Investigation: 2/4

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:33 am