Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Events Extending

Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Events Extending Empty Events Extending

Post by Lucid Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:09 am

So uhhh.. Current events have taken 4 days. And I'm pretty sure they're gonna take a few more days. I was just thinking but does anybody have any good suggestions how to improve the event system?

GilGil suggested that each player makes a daily or weekly objectives and depending on those players clash on events. But that is hardly possible to include anymore.

We have little more than 2 weeks with this RP until I'll go really inactive due to army duty. So good suggestions are really needed to speed up things. If we're lucky we might be able to finish the RP by then but I'm not really sure.
    Father Vincent

Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor

Events Extending Empty Re: Events Extending

Post by Father Vincent Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:12 am

Events should be done in real-time on IRC IMO. It's much quicker and other people won't know whether a new event has occurred or not. If the people cannot schedule a meeting, I guess do what we are already doing except with a time limit?
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Post by Lucid Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Different time zones would make it hard to meet up at fixed time. You can make such arrangements if you want thou, speeds up the process much more. And yeah there has been a time-limit on turns of the events. I've handed few warnings already.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content