Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Closure

Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Closure Empty Closure

Post by Lucid Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:37 pm

So it has been finally done. On hindsight I did end things rather abruptly - but seeing there wasn't a major uproar maybe it wasn't such a big deal to you guys. I'll refrain from making any excuses. If you feel like it you can come chat me on IRC.

All the other sections have been closed down from posting except this section. Most likely I will be still visiting the forums once a month. I'm still pretty active on IRC, just don't except me to answer instantly. It has been a fun ride. I will still remain a fan of Type-Moon and from time to time play CFF as well. It's just I can't get as excited of Nasuverse as I used to. Lack of motivation as I used to say.

Maybe we will still see from time to time. I have most of you on my steam and skype contact list. If you want my contact info on either send a PM, I'll message back eventually.

Cheers to Community Crucis and Rule Breaker!
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tohsaka

Closure Empty Re: Closure

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Awww man the closed banner is really dark and hard to see. So now there's Tea table AND a coffee table, but I suppose its only fitting to deliver disgusting, bitter news similar to coffee itself in such a section. I hate coffee. This is the third forum I have WITNESSED the death of! And the reaping shall continue Shocked with the fervor of a cultist legion high on the sacred herbal composite incense prepared to disembowel and emaciate any and all who refuse to acknowledge the true nature of existence and their pitiful bovine livelihoods. drunken
    May the drunken fury of the caged demon-wolf from beyond the stars consume the rest of you infidels.
    I too have had a waning of interest and enthusiasm about the Nasuverse. The end of the Fate/Zero anime marked the end of goodness for me, although I am still looking forward to a potential Fourth Season of Carnival Phantasm. Apocrypha and the Tsukihime Remake just seem to be catering to the franchise's demands and their character designs are quite unappealing. I'd much prefer Tsukihime 2 to be released from development hell. Anyone know if Mahoyo is translated into English yet?

Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Post by Lucid Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:59 pm

Regarding Mahoyo, Commie Subs is the only one I know working on it. There is a translation for the demo version somewhere but apparently it's really bad.
    F/HA translation seems to be nearing completion though, 88.3%.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Haha that's great, it'll only take what a few more years Smile Mahoyo does seem to be steaming along quite swiftly though
    Meroy

Heaven's Feel 7 : Shounen
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Matou

Post by Meroy Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:13 am

Grimgrim I'll miss you Surprised
    Corenat I won't miss you.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:09 am

That's because we'll be keeping in touch ;) Also grimwind one last jab about how you made me pass out because I didn't get sleep? If we're talking "common sense" here you also should have checked everyone and enforced consequences when they didn't eat proper meals, take baths, brush their teeth, get dressed in the morning

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:13 am