Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Words

Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Last Words Empty Last Words

Post by Lucid Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:30 am

Last Words - Here are some quotes of the changes that happened in the rules recently. In this thread I'll post some last advices I'll come up during the first few rounds. If you have questions remember to PM or contact me.

Concealed Actions
    A section where you can make RP posts you don't want other people to see yet. Once you want you have moderation abilities to move the posts to your public section.

Death
    For Servants and Humans losing all their Health Points does not mean death. For Servants it's possible to regenerate from fatal wounds with skills and such. If a servant goes below his normal health points you need to spend a great amount of prana points to stabilize him but he won't be able to do battle after that until he has recovered after some rest.

If a Human character loses all his health points he goes in to shocked state where he can't move anymore. Depending on his END rank he has still some time to receive treatment on his wounds. However if after entering shocked state he will receive a finishing blow from the enemy it's Bad End for the character.
    Battle thread has been remade as well.
    Noble Phantasm Weapons
    Can be used to Defend against Spells.
    Of course different character will have different moving speeds and different map abilities. These logs are posted to the Concealed Actions section. Each player makes a new thread for each round. The title should be something like Wandering Magus Day Round 1 - each master replaces Wandering Magus with their characters title of course. Even if you stay in one location for the whole round you are required to mark your location to the following form for each hour. Post the movement of your master, servant and familiars on the same thread. When a new round starts it will be noted on the Events section. The thread might also offer other important info.

Post the movements to your Concealed Actions sections. The location form is case sensitive! Make sure you copy the form properly and only only one space between the clock time and location. Location should be number first and letter second. Hidden tag is only used on special occasions, it will be explained on your character or servants skills if you can use it. Basically it means your character is hidden from other peoples sensing ranges that hour.
    A+ bench press of 6000 lbs. Attack power 60.
    A bench press of 5000 lbs. Attack power 50.
    B bench press of 3300 lbs. Attack power 45.
    C bench press of 1800 lbs. Attack power 40.
    D bench press of 800 lbs. Attack power 35.
    E bench press of 300 lbs. Attack power 30.
    F bench press of 200 lbs. Attack power 15.
    G bench press of 150 lbs. Attack power 10.
    H bench press of 80 lbs. Attack power 5.
    If you notice anything strange or something isn't working properly notice me about it as soon as possible! During tomorrow before checking the movements of first day round I will go through all servants last time for final changes. Make sure you send possible questions before that so I can edit all servants in one go.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Last Words Empty Re: Last Words

Post by Lucid Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:44 am

What? Only two people posted their movements? If I was unclear about it the game has already started. You can see the current round on Events section.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:41 am

Last check on servants done I suppose.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:25 am

I'd like to note that even if it seems that there hasn't been any activity in a while, the game is continuing as we speak. It's just that the events happening don't have anything to do with you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:38 am