Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Aelms
Belmont
Lucid
7 posters

Finishing HGW 7: Current State of Affairs

Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Finishing HGW 7: Current State of Affairs Empty Finishing HGW 7: Current State of Affairs

Post by Lucid Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:07 am

Things over here are finally starting to calm down and I think I'll be having more free time for the following month or so. I see people are still visiting this site - which is suprising since I haven't been active here or on IRC for a while. So here are the current things on my to-do list.

1. Finish Holy Grail War 7
    I'm going to use this weekend to make the preparations. Message all left players. Read previous happenings so I remember what's happening with each character.
    Most likely there will be couple added rules to speed things up. For example I was thinking reducing daily movements to two parts instead of 4. Or increasing chances for players to have events.
    This is of course if all players still want to continue the game. I won't force anyone. If only one or two don't want to continue they can be made to withdraw from the war with some RP or I can control them.

2. Rule Breaker 2.0
    Making some progress mostly. I would prefer working on this project more than the current game. But I can probably handle both.
    Making recap post about current topics. Making new threads about topics of interest and such.

3. Time-line
    If for some reason players do not wish to continue the Holy Grail War 7 I'll come up with a plot how it turned out. Then I'll make a section with all the characters and a general timeline of previous wars and their events. Characters include all servants, player created characters and NPCs.

This thread will be used to manage who wants to continue the current game. You can also ask other players for their opinions. You can make your own suggestions how to speed things up or if you think speeding up won't be necessary. Depending on the replies during this weekend I'll decide on the best course of action. You can find me on the IRC channel as always - highlight or query me if you want to talk about something.

Last edited by Lucid on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Belmont
    Belmont

Heaven's Feel 7 : Collector
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Traveler

Finishing HGW 7: Current State of Affairs Empty Re: Finishing HGW 7: Current State of Affairs

Post by Belmont Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:28 am

Continuing is probably not going to be easy because Meroy hasn't visited the forums since the 23rd August. That leaves only a few things remaining until the current Holy Grail War reaches an end.

I would prefer finishing it because it is almost over but I am fine with ending it the other way if the remaining players think it is a better solution.
    Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Finishing HGW 7: Current State of Affairs Empty Re: Finishing HGW 7: Current State of Affairs

Post by Aelms Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:41 am

I kept in touch with Meroy so I can probably convince him to return. Good to see you back, Grim.
    kaede
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:53 am

I think the game should continue although it may be a bit difficult for cp though he is currently in another holy grail war and may want to continue that one instead.

I've got no problem unlike cp because if I remember correctly I am dead.
    Capitalist Pig

Heaven's Feel 7 : Matou

Post by Capitalist Pig Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Who say's I can't do both?
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:14 am

Capitalist Pig wrote:Who say's I can't do both?
    Finishing HGW 7: Current State of Affairs 2HGUr
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:45 am

So let's see what kind of replies we got.
    Collector Check - "I would prefer finishing it because it is almost over but I am fine with ending it the other way if the remaining players think it is a better solution."
    Einzbern Check
    Matou Check
    All up for finishing I guess.

So currently we're missing Shounen, but Aelms has a way of contacting him.
    Detective (BobbyKah) and Tortured Soul (Isonar) no replies. But Isonar still visits the IRC channel and if I remember correctly he can contact Bobby.

No comments about making the game faster. So before the game starts I'll be making a forum thread with the changes. Hopefully people still remember the original rules somewhat so I don't have to edit the changes to the rules.
    Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Post by Aelms Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:01 am

I'm afraid Meroy doesn't seem very interested in revisiting. Guess Shounen will have to be replaced.
    kaede
    kaede

Post by kaede Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:42 am

I can take meroys place I've got nothing better to do.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:48 am

kaede wrote:I can take meroys place I've got nothing better to do.
    Hmmm.. Yeah I guess that works too.
    kaede
    kaede

Post by kaede Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:21 am

Awesome so who should I see about getting meroy's character sheet? or do I just use mine?
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:48 pm

I'll supply you with the neccessary info. You'll be using Meroys character of course. I'll also move all his events to some section where you can read them when you have time.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 am

Still nothing from the three mentioned names. I'll decide what to do with them once the game relaunches - probably turn them to NPCs. Starting from tomorrow night until Friday I'll try having everything ready so you can start posting during the weekend.
    Meroy getting replaced by kaede so two names.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:18 am

I've heard from everybody else expect Bobby that they want to continue the game.
    Here you go, Day 7 — https://rulebreaker.rpg-board.net/t345-day-7-road-to-the-grail
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tohsaka

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Wow you actually came back. I will gladly take anyone's place.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:59 am

I just wanna get this over with. The two players who didn't join didn't have servants so their contribution is small to the ending.
    Meroy

Heaven's Feel 7 : Shounen
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Matou

Post by Meroy Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:43 am

I'm awesome, really.
    All that had to be said was said now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:43 am