Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Another Focus for the Forum?

Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Another Focus for the Forum? Empty Another Focus for the Forum?

Post by Lucid Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:09 am

Well the forums were planned for the roleplaying game only. But I could make other sections too if I knew people would post on them.

Nasuverse Section
    Well this one would be most obvious. No idea if people would post on it. We've pretty much talked we wanted about this at Community Crucis.

Random Games
    There's a bunch of multiplayer games people on the site play. I can mention League of Legends, Pokemon, Alien Swarm and Warcraft 3FT for starters. I could let people make threads about those games and let them convince why other members should start playing them. IRC could be used for matchmaking and stuff.

Other Roleplays
    If other people want to lead other roleplays or games I can give people special sections and mod rights for those sections. Like Aelms was talking something about making random battles with the current battle system or something.

You think this is a good or bad idea? You got anything else interesting in mind?
    kaede
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Another Focus for the Forum? Empty Re: Another Focus for the Forum?

Post by kaede Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 am

A section where random battles could take place sounds like a good idea but would we use our servants & masters or would you make some to be used in the section?
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Post by Lucid Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:40 am

kaede wrote:A section where random battles could take place sounds like a good idea but would we use our servants & masters or would you make some to be used in the section?
    https://rulebreaker.rpg-board.net/t228-testing-the-battle-system

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:30 am