Rule Breaker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Deadline for Characters

Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Deadline for Characters Empty Deadline for Characters

Post by Lucid Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:46 am

Deadline for Characters Rules As of now the rules are ready. There might be some rule changes, but all of them will be noted on another thread so that you don't have to read the rules again whenever there are changes. You can start making your characters now. Just follow the instructions on the wiki. You might want to read the rules first to get some idea how things are going to work out.
    http://rule-breaker.wikispaces.com/General

Regarding the settings, none of your characters are aware on what happened during the previous wars. This is the 7th war. Year is 2038. The plot of this war is related to the happenings of the previous war, which your previous characters shaped. If you have any questions post them here.

Deadline for characters is 19th of this month.
    Send me PMs and contact me in IRC if you want me to check your characters.

Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Deadline for Characters Empty Re: Deadline for Characters

Post by Lucid Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:29 pm

So far Belmont, Sushi and Kaede have been working on their characters.
    Other people should start working on their characters a bit as well. Ironing all the special skills will take some time, as we've witnessed in the previous game.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm a bit disappointed. I gave you guys two weeks to come up with your characters, and some haven't even answered to my PMs regarding their characters. So far Belmonts, Kaedes and Sushis characters are ready. Couple people have said that they are at least done half of their characters. Then there are Capitalist Pig, Jad and Corenat Rovarnus from whom I haven't heard anything. Last time I checked Kaede said they got my message about the deadline. I've got no choice but to extend the character deadline by few days. I wouldn't have minded extending the date if it just meant on finalizing the characters and their abilities, but now this is going to take even longer. If they don't start submitting their characters I guess they aren't interested on joining the game.
    We can manage with less than 7 people, but 7 is the sweet spot I'd like to achieve.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:38 am

I'm taking it Corenat and Capitalist aren't going to join. Once all the characters are ready we'll start without them. Belmont and Kaede, prepare for the case where you need to make a character with the Master template.
    Capitalist Pig

Heaven's Feel 7 : Matou

Post by Capitalist Pig Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:04 am

I speak for myself and probably for Corenat too when I say that I'm still in. We have a long weekend in which we can put time into our characters.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:17 am

Okie. You should keep in contact with the game-master though. I haven't heard anything of you in two weeks and you haven't answered my private messages. I hope you'll be able to do your character soon so we can do the balancing.
    Corenat Rovarnus
    Corenat Rovarnus

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tohsaka

Post by Corenat Rovarnus Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 am

Same here, I have no intent of withdrawing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:01 am